Since July 2015, I’ve been an Account Executive at Rachel Meis Communications (RMC) where I’m responsible for all beauty accounts. While the ultimate goal is to achieve placements in noteworthy and well-aligned publications to maximize our clients’ ROI, we get there by first conceptualizing a brand’s overall PR strategy, planning detailed campaigns, then executing specific initiatives. What makes our work at RMC different is that we refuse to be basic. We’re constantly evaluating our strategies and spicing things up to keep our brands interesting.
In short, we aim to highlight our clients in ways that are unique, strategic and memorable while cultivating fun and respectful relationships with the media. And we’re quite successful at it! The proof is in the placements!
Prior to joining Rachel Meis Communications, I lived and worked in New York City.
Tidbits about me:
- I graduated from UCLA with a degree in Microbiology, Immunology and Molecular Genetics
- My first counter experience was the Shiseido counter when I was 13
- I truly believe that sleep is the best beauty solution (and will cite studies on circadian rhythm if I must)
- I admire French women and imagine that I may have lived as a chic Parisian during the roaring ’20s
- I love all animals, especially my dog, Sniffles Yang